Committed to Propogate
- Opportunities for business owners to provide an awareness of their products and services within the community.
- Programs that foster growth and development for Black enterprises.
- Programs that attract investment of resources for stabilizing and developing communities.
- Education on economic development opportunities.
- An economic power base for Black businesses to affect positive social, economic, and political change.
- An accessible base of information and expertise for member’s use.
- Channels to access capital.
- Training and technical assistance to entities interested in economic development of the community at the sub-community and neighborhood development levels.
- Mentoring and partnering in an effort to maximize any and all business growth potential.
- Education and training on various business topics.