The Illinois Tollway Technical Assistance program is administered by the Illinois Black Chamber of Commerce (ILBCC).
The Tollway recently entered into a partnership with the Illinois Black Chamber of Commerce to provide in-depth, long term technical assistance over two or more years to small, diverse and veteran contractors. The goal is to provide technical assistance intervention in all areas of business development required to become effective heavy highway construction contractors.
Examples of this hands on assistance includes
- Long term mentor-ship model
- Facilitating access to capital & guidance in financing & bonding assistance options
- IDOT pre-qualification submittal assistance for specialty firms
- Accounting system assistance, including certified payroll reports, change orders & project close outs
- Proactive community government relations & construction industry outreach
- One on one counseling
Technical Assistance Program BROCHURE
Technical Assistance Program APPLICATION
Learn more about Diversity Programs